100% bonus up to KES 10.000 Kenya & Burundi
First Deposit Bonus Offer
First Deposit Bonus – for all new players!
Make your first deposit at Helabet and get a sportsbook bonus 100% up to KES 10.000
Example: deposit KES 10.000 and get another KES 10.000, that is KES 20.000 to bet with!
Here is how you can apply for the bonus:
Click “Register” and fill in the registration form.
MAKE YOUR FIRST DEPOSIT
Login and click on ‘deposit’
CLAIM YOUR BONUS UNDER BONUS SECTION
Enjoy playing at Helabet!
Bonus terms and conditions
1. This promotion is valid for newly registered players who have registered after the 1.03.19
2. The minimum deposit amount to claim this bonus is KES 100. Maximum bonus amount is KES 10.000 / BIF 180.000 / USD 100
3. Before withdrawal the deposit bonus amount must be wagered 6 times with odds 1.9 per selection. Failure to wager the bonus within 30 days will result in forfeit of the bonus and eventual winnings.
4. Any bets which are cashed out will not count towards the wagering requirements.
5. The bonus can be wagered on all Sportsbook events.
4. You can place single and multiple bets, live and pre-match. Minimum selections per multiple bet is 3.
6. When you have real funds and bonus money in your balance your bonus funds will be used first.
7. If you cancel your bonus you will then lose your bonus and any winnings generated from your bonus.
8. Any withdrawals made prior to full completion of bonus wagering may result in full forfeit of the bonus as well as any accumulated funds and winnings from the bonus and deposit used to trigger/credit the bonus.
9. This offer is valid only once per customer, IP Address or household.
10. Helabet general terms and conditions apply
Counter Offer – Increase the odd of your bet
Helabet has developed a new, exclusive feature – Counter Offer, which allows the customers increase the odd of the bet, and, of course, the prize.
Counter Offer terms and conditions
1. Counter Offer feature is available on Helabet only for the pre-match single bets on sports events, where the amount of the bets comprises $10 or more.
2. Counter Offer must be higher from the odd of the given event by maximum 1 percent.
3. The customer fills in the amount of the bet in the betting section and then his/her offered odd in the odds section.
4. The company reviews the odd offered by the customer and makes a decision on accepting or refusing the offer. Then the customer is informed about the decision via message.
5. After making a decision regarding the odd offered by the customer, the company can offer a new odd which will be lower than the one offered by the customer but higher than the initial odd.
Counter Offer is valid:
1. Only in case of pre-match bets.
2. Only in case of single bets.
3. If the amount of the bet comprises $10 and more.
4. If the odd offered by the customer doesn’t exceed the defined odd by 1 percent.
5. If the customer’s offer was accepted by the company.
6. If after learning about the company’s decision regarding the offered odd the customer accepts it.
CashOut is a feature on the website which allows the ‘Participant’ to renounce (close) the bet (drop the ticket) by receiving a certain amount of money from the ‘Organizer’ and renounce the possible win or loss as a result of the outcome of the placed bet. Helabet
CashOut feature is available for single and multiple bets.
It is possible to use the CashOut feature in all the cases when it is offered by the’Organizer’. After placing a bet in the ‘Organizer’s’ website, in the history section, the ‘Participant’ can see the CashOut button, if it is available for the given event. Helabet
The ‘Participant’ can use the CashOut feature before the events take place (Pre-match), as well as while the events are still live.
CashOut feature is displayed as a button in the ‘history’ section of the organizer’s website.
For the single bets, it is possible to use the CashOut feature until the outcome of the event is revealed.
The ‘Participant’ has a right to use the CashOut feature on single, as well as multiple bets until the events take place.
During pre-match games the amount of CashOut is calculated the following way: the initial odds, with which the bet was placed, is divided by the odds which was available while clicking on the CashOut button, multiplied by the 95 percent of the bet amount. Helabet
E.g. the ‘Participant’ has placed a 1000 / one thousand/ AMD bet on the match ‘Chelsea’ – “Liverpool” on the ‘Chelsea’ outcome. While placing the bet, the odds for ‘Chelsea’ victory was 2.1. When the odds decrease and reach 1.65, the ‘participant’ decides to use the CashOut feature. In this case the amount of CashOut will be calculated 2.01/1.65*1000*0.95 = 1157.27.
During live events the amount of CashOut is calculated with the same formula, however instead of 0.95 odds of CashOut a special formula works, which represents a dynamically changing feature which depends on two parameters:
1. The numerical value of the odds at the moment of pressing the button
2. The number of not counted events (in case of multiple bets)
In case of multiple bets, if one or several of the events are considered incomplete , they don’t participate in the process of CashOut calculation, if they were considered incomplete before using the CashOut feature. Helabet
Before pressing on the Cashout feature button the ‘Participant’ sees the amount of funds offered by the ‘Organizer.’
Partial CashOut is a CashOut version that is calculated by the same formula, as in case of the ordinary CashOut (Live and Pre-match games).
In case of partial CashOut the placed bet is completely cashed out. A part of the sum, decided by the ‘Participant’ is added to their personal gaming account, and the other part is automatically placed as a bet on the outcome of the same event with the odds offered by the Organizer on the moment of using the CashOut feature.
The participant can see the money flow in the personal gaming account’s ‘history’ section.
Auto CashOut is another CashOut version. The ‘Participant’ can use the auto CashOut feature after placing a bet on an event outcome.
Auto CashOut calculation is done the same way as the CashOut.
The ‘Participant’ sets a certain limit for the funds and if the bet’s CashOut amount exceeds the limit set by the ‘Participant’ as a result of the odds changed by the Organizer, the system automatically makes an Auto CashOut. The given amount is added to the ‘Participant’s’ personal gaming account. In case of Auto CashOut the mentioned funds cannot be more than the prize of the given bet outcome. Helabet
After placing the bet, the ‘Participant’ can chose the Auto CashOut feature in the ‘History’ section of the personal gaming account and sets a certain amount of funds. If the set amount is exceeded, CashOut is carried out.
Auto CashOut feature is valid for single and multiple bets.