Get over €/£500 in free bets
Sportsbook and casino only for United Kingdom and Ireland players
How it works:
Weekly Free Bet Loyalty Offer
How to enjoy the free bet offer:Updated 20-10-17
- Get over €/£500 in free bets in your first year with MintBet
- The Welcome offer works by, if you do 10 bets of £10 or more you qualify for a weekly £10 free bet
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- A “Qualifying Bet” is a bet that is placed and settled of €/£10 or more at betting odds (or accumulative odds for multiple bets) of Evens (2.0) or greater. MintBet
- Free bets are win singles, stake non-refundable with odds no greater than 6/1. The free bet stake is not included with any returns and it’s the ‘winnings’ that will be credited to the account. E.g. a 3/1 winner would result in returns of £/€30.
- The initial free bet qualifying period is the first seven days from which a player registers an account. The initial free bet will be credited to a players account by midday the day after the seven day period has lapsed.
- Any bets that are cashed out will not qualify towards the free bet.
- Where more than 1 bet is placed on the same event, selection or market, only 1 bet will count towards the qualification criteria. MintBet
- The qualifying period that customers have to meet the bet requirements for the first week and any subsequent week will always start the same day as the player registered. For example if a player registers on a Thursday then they will always have a period between 00.01am Thursday until midnight the next Wednesday in which to meet the qualifying requirements.
- The day when the welcome offer free bet is credited to the account is also depends on the day of registration and will work on a rolling 7 day basis. For example If a player registers on a Friday then welcome bonus free bet will always be credited on a Friday morning regardless of the day when the number of qualifying bets have been met. MintBet
- If the customer does not meet the qualifying bets in any week, they will still be eligible for the offer in subsequent weeks provided they place the necessary qualifying bets in that seven day period. *Updated 12th January 2017*
- Valid for new customers only.
- .Valid for players living in the United Kingdom / Ireland aged 18 years or older.
- The free bet will expire if not used within 7 days.
- Customers registering through this offer are not eligible for any other sign up promotion.
- If any of the terms are breached or there is evidence that customers are using free bets or other promotional offers to guarantee profits regardless of the outcome we reserve the right to void free bets or any bets funded by bonuses. MintBet
- Free bets placed do not count towards the qualifying bet criteria.
- The promotional bonus offer is limited to one time only redemption per person, account, family, legal registered address, email address, telephone number, payment account, IP Address or shared computer environment.
- MintBet reserves the right to terminate the promotion in accordance with the terms or to modify the contents of the terms at any time. You undertake to keep yourself informed about the latest terms on a regular basis.
- Void bets shall not qualify for the promotion. Likewise “Draw no bet” bets will not qualify for the promotion.
- This free bet offer will discontinue on the first anniversary of the date you open your account. MintBet
- MintBet Terms and Conditions apply.
100% Casino Welcome Bonus
Get a 100% Casino Welcome Bonus when you sign-up to MintBet!
That’s double your first deposit up to £/€500! Deposit £/€10-£/€500 and play with £/€20-£/€1000!
Terms and Conditions:
- This offer is available to all MintBet customers.
- To activate the bonus players will need to buy in to the welcome offer bonus locking in whatever amount of their balance that they would like to be matched between £/€10 and £/€500. MintBet
- The bonus will be issued immediately upon buying into the bonus.
- The bonus can be used only once and will only be issued once per deposit, person, family, household, address (postal or IP), email address, any environment where computers are shared (eg schools, workplaces, public libraries etc), computer (or other access device), and/or account. MintBet
- The bonus can be used on all games. However, progressive slots do not contribute towards the turnover requirements of the bonus.
- Players must play through their deposit and bonus 30 times before they can withdraw it or use the funds they have in their balance on the sportsbook, otherwise any bonus or winnings made from it will be forfeited.
- The rollover requirements must be met within 30 days of the bonus being entered into.
- Bonus funds and winnings will be forfeited upon expiry of the bonus.
- Only one MintBet casino promotion can be entered into at any one time and the offer cannot be combined with any other offer.
- When receiving a bonus, the player will first play with the money deposited in the casino account, and only then will the player play with the bonus offered by the casino. Any winnings on the money played will however also be forfeited if the bonus is cancelled prior to wagering requirements being met.
- The maximum stake that will contribute towards turnover requirements in any single bet will be £/€100. MintBet
- The maximum amount that can be gained whilst in the bonus plan is £/€1,000. If you have a balance in exc ess of this when meeting the wagering requirements only a balance of £/€1,000 will be credited by way of withdrawable funds.
- The Stake contribution of all game categories at MintBet are listed below.Slots (excluding progressive slots) 100%/Roulette (all varieties) 10%/BlackJack 10%/Poker 5%/Progressive slots 0%. Baccarat 0%/ Examples: A bet of £/€10 on slots will be calculated as £/€10 for wagering requirements whilst a bet of £/€10 in roulette will be calculated as £/€1 and a £/€10 bet in blackjack will be calculated as £/€1.
- . Bonuses are awarded to enhance your enjoyment of our games however we reserve the right to govern how bonuses are used before a player is allowed to cash them in. As such we deem it necessary to restrict certain types of wagering from contributing to the wagering/turnover requirements. Any minimal risk wagering will not be allowed to contribute towards bonus wagering requirements. Players deemed to be using minimal risk wagering tactics to redeem their bonuses or cash prizes risk having their bonuses, cash prizes and any subsequent winnings removed. MintBet
- Please note that the process of staking the full bonus amount in a low weighted game such as roulette or blackjack and then playing a high weighted game such as slots for the duration of the churn requirement is one of a number of examples that is considered to be minimal risk wagering which is forbidden within term 14. In this instance a player will have the risk of having their bonus, cash prizes and any subsequent winnings removed.
- MintBet Terms and Conditions apply.
MintBet review and promotion
THE BEST PROMOTIONS 2017
Novomatic – 10,20,30€ free for depositors or 100% bonus every new slots released.Min. first deposit 20€ and received Birthday Free no deposit Voucher