100 Bonus Spins & up to 500 EUR Welcome Package
Welcome bonus in Winota
Welcome bonus #1 100% up to 500€ + Bonus Spins
Welcome bonus #2 200% up to 100€
Welcome bonus #3 Cashback up to 200€
Weekend Reload Bonus 50% up to 700€ + 50 Bonus Spins
Weekly Reload Bonus 50 Bonus Spins
How to receive this bonus?
1. Deposit – Deposit at least 20 EUR
2 Contact Us – Request your bonus
3. Play With Your Bonus – Play in the casino games
Terms & Conditions
1. This promotion is available to all registered users at Winota.
2. The minimum bonus amount is 20 EUR / 200 NOK / 6,000 HUF / 1,200 RUB / 30 CAD / 40 NZD / 1,600 INR.
2.1. Deposits made with Neteller or Skrill do not qualify for this promotion.
3.The maximum bonus amount is 500 EUR / 5,000 NOK / 150,000 HUF / 35,000 RUB / 750 CAD / 1,000 NZD / 40,000 INR.
4. The minimum deposit to receive a 100% bonus on your first deposit and 100 Bonus Spins is 20 EUR / 200 NOK / 6,000 HUF / 1,200 RUB / 30 CAD / 40 NZD / 1,600 INR. Winota
5. First deposit Bonus Spins are added as a set of 10 per day for 10 days – amounting to 100 bonus spins in total. The first 10 bonus spins are added immediately after a successful deposit. The next 10 bonus spins are added in another 24 hours during 9 days.
6. This bonus cannot be combined with other bonuses (promotions) at the same time.
7. In order to obtain bonus, you need to contact us via Live Chat or via e-mail: email@example.com.
8. It is possible to receive this bonus only before any bets are made from a qualifying deposit.
9. The wagering requirements at Winota are 35 times the initial amount of deposit and bonus received. The wagering requirements of winnings from bonus spins are x40.
10. This promotion at Winota is not limited in time. Still, the casino reserves the right to modify and terminate the promotion.
11. Wagering have to be completed within 10 days of receiving the bonus. Once this period has expired, available bonus money and winnings, received from betting made on bonus sum will be cancelled.
12. Citizens and residents of the following countries: Australia, Austria, Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Belarus, Burundi, Belgium, Bulgaria, Central African Republic, Czech Republic, Colombia, Cyprus, Curacao, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Denmark, Estonia, Ethiopia, Ecuador, Egypt, France and French Territories, Guinea, Guyana, Guinea-Bissau, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Hong Kong, Iran, Iraq, Italy, Israel, Libya, Latvia, Lithuania, Myanmar, Moldova, North Korea, Netherlands, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Pakistan, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Syria, Serbia, Sri Lanka, Slovenia, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, Trinidad & Tobago, Tunisia, Yemen, Ukraine (including the territory of Crimea), United Kingdom, United States of America, Vatican City, Venezuela, Zimbabwe do not have the right to open accounts or add monetary funds to accounts. The Casino reserves the right to change the list of excluded jurisdictions without forewarning. If you live in or are located in one of these jurisdictions, you agree not to open and/or use your account on the Website.
13.This promotion is valid in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of Winota.
14. The promotion is restricted for residents or citizens of Croatia, Armenia, Tunisia, Bosnia And Herzegovina, Indonesia, Georgia, Malaysia, Argentina, Peru.
15. All withdrawals made should be subject to audit and game play review, as well as account verification process, also known as KYC.
15.1. If, upon such a review, it appears that the customer is participating in strategies, taking advantage of any software or system bug or failure, or participating in any form of activity that we, in our sole and complete discretion, deem to be abusive, we reserve the right to revoke the entitlement of such customer to any promotions awarded, to void any winnings obtained from the promotion, to prevent entitlement to other promotions or to close the customer account.
16. The term ‘Promotion abuse’ includes, but is not limited to: Winota
16.1. Any and all minimum risk strategies, for example, low risk roulette bet (any bet spread combination on roulette games covering 24 or more of the 37 unique spots on the table);
16.2. Placing individual bet amounts greater than EUR 5 before wagering is met;
16.3.Moving from low weighted or un-weighted games (in the context of contribution to wagering requirements) to a high weighted game after large wins for the purpose of clearing wagering requirements;
16.4. Moving from high risk betting to low risk betting after a big win, for the purposes of clearing wagering requirements;
16.5. Two-tier betting; Winota
16.6. Delaying any bonus spins, bonus rounds or game payout until after the wagering requirement is met